Are you up on the latest hair trends? Do you have a passion for all things beauty? If so, HypeHair.com may be looking for you!
We’re seeking dedicated hair and beauty writers to pitch, research and write two to four posts a week (ranging from 150 to 400 words each). All writers will be paid per post. You may also receive media invites to attend hair and beauty events in your area.
Interested writers should:
- Have at least 1 years of digital experience writing beauty, fashion or breaking news content for a blog, school or other digital publication.
- Have a serious passion for all things hair and beauty.
- Have experience using a content management system and have up-to-date computer and cell phone technology to easily access Hype Hair’s CMS.
- Know how to craft a news story and be able to identify trending or soon-to-be trending stories.
- This should go without saying, but you should be able to write clear, concise items with a quick turnaround that matches the voice of HypeHair.com without requiring heavy edits or a complete rewrite.
- Be familiar with HypeHair.com news and stay up to date on what has (and has not) already been covered
- Have a sense for clean, creative headlines with strong social media appeal.
- Knowing how to use Photoshop or Pixlr to resize crop basic images is a plus.
- So is being able to select appropriate images and artwork for posts and reaching out to publicity departments or editors if something beyond standard photo agency images are required.
Sound interesting? Send your resume and writing samples now to [email protected] for consideration.