Get The Look
- Nick began by filling in Lupita’s brows with Lancôme Sourcils Gel in 06 Noir. He used a bold, dark color on the brows so that the gold from the dots would really pop and stand out.
- Next, he chose the metallic gold shade from the Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Kissed by Gold to create the dots, using a small pointed eyeliner brush for perfect precision.
- With a larger brush, Nick applied bigger dots on the inner corners of Lupita’s eyes. Half way through, he switched back to a smaller brush so that the dots would shift gradually from large to small, following the natural shape of Lupita’s brows. The key, he said, is to keep the dots as delicate and precise as possible.
- Nick then applied Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in It List from Lupita’s lash lines to her brow bones, and he wet the eyeshadow before applying it to help build the intensity of the look.
- For the final step, Nick mixed the gold shade from the Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Kissed by Gold with a little Mehron mixing liquid, and lightly applied it to the inner corners to brighten the eyes.
The end result is a fresh, modern look that serves as a fabulous beauty tribute to Lupita’s homeland!