Who says you can’t create a fab look with cosmetics from the drugstore? Equipped with some go-to faves, including CoverGirl, Black Opal and Oil Of Olay, we show a perfect way to achieve cosmetic color.
1. To get the look, start by using a quality foundation like CoverGirl’s Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact. Apply the foundation evenly over the face.
2. Next, line the eyes with Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Black. Add another line of eyeliner behind the black line with the green Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner.
3. For the eyes, apply the Amaze Mint shade of Black Opal Color Splurge Eyeshadow Duos on the lids and blend upwards just below the brow. Then, apply a highlight shade right under the brows.
4. Add a touch of CoverGirl & Oil of Olay Blush to highlight the cheeks.
5. Lengthen your lashes with LashBlast Volume Mascara.
6. Finish the look with an application of bright red lip color. Try one from Queen Collection Lip Color line.
You can also create this side-swept haiirstyle at home. Just start with a clean head of hair, shampooed and conditioned with your favorite products. Blow it dry with a professional blow-dryer.
After the hair is completely dry, flat iron it, then create medium-sized ringlets throughout. Pull the hair up in the back and secure with hairpins. Style the hair over to the side.