Tinashe turned up at the BET Awards, sending social media abuzz with her barely there lacy black ensemble. She also served a side of hair envy with a freshly cut, wavy tresses.
[SEE ALSO: Hair Crush: Tinashe and Her New Star Tresses]
According to stylist Marcia Hamilton, it was a “last minute decision” to cut the singer’s hair right before the show. Hamilton also shared details on how she created the sultry, side swept waves using a 1″ curl wand.
Get The Look
- To begin, apply a dime size amount of KeraCare Silken Seal as a heat protect and blow dried hair.
- Part hair on favorite side and lightly flat iron hair.
- To achieve the waved effect, starting from the top of the head, take 2” sections of hair. Wrap hair twice around a 1” wand and hold for a few seconds.
- Work your way from the top to bottom repeating the same technique.
- Let the hair set for a few minutes before combing it through with fingers or a wide tooth comb.
- Finish with a light finishing spray for lasting hold.