Coconut Oil Bleaching Method
This method is done at night so the hair gains enough time to absorb the coconut oil. The coconut oil will help build the natural oils on your scalp and will help protect the scalp and hair from any damage caused by the peroxide component in hair bleaches.
- Make sure your hair is clean to prevent accumulation of dirt.
- Apply liquified coconut oil all over your hair, from root to tip.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap or shower cap overnight. The plastic cap will retain the coconut oil, allowing it to be absorbed in the hair and scalp and will also prevent the oil from getting all over your pillow.
- Dye your hair as usual the next day with the oil still on your hair.
- Wash hair and condition and style as usual.