Kelly Rowland’s beauty slay has always been one of effortless perfection. Her recent appearance on “Extra” to promote her BET docu-series “Chasing Destiny” was no exception. The music vet wowed in a chic navy and white ensemble and loose pony with face framing wisps.
[SEE ALSO: The Basics: 11 Nail Shapes You Should Know About]
But, it was her nails that stole the spotlight. Rowland’s perfectly manicured hand were white hot and a definite must for the spring season.
Her oval-shaped nails combine the positive elements of almond, square and round styles to create a slimming effect that is both strong and feminine. The monotone color pops with gloss for a classic look.
Want to get the look at home?
- Start with clean, dry nails and shape them as desired.
- Next, apply your base coat of choice and let dry.
- Then, apply two coats of a white polish, like OPI’s Non Stop White.
- Let dry between each coat.
- Apply a finishing top coat to add shine.