1. Shampoo, condition, blowout and moisturize natural hair.
2. Neatly braid down natural hair excluding the desired amount of hair to be left out for a “natural part.”
3. Measure, separate, and sew in desired amount of extensions for style.
4. Keeping natural hair separate from the extensions, use a razor or razor comb to layer and customize for styling.
5. Using Oil Free Wig Shine Spray, lightly mist extensions for shine.
6. Loosely curl the hair in small sections with either a flat iron or flat iron.
7. Part and blend the hair with the extensions using a flat iron or straightener to smooth the hair in the front and a brush to blend.