- Solange Knowles tries out big, kinky hair and spring style for Cosmopolitan magazine’s March 2014 issue. As Puma’s new creative consultant, the fashion maven also showed of her Brazil-inspired ‘Girls of Blaze Disc Collection’ for one of the shots. [Lipstick Alley]
- Beyoncé had many hair moments this past weekend. First, she showed off blonde box braids on Instagram, then traded in her wet Grammy look for long, blonde tresses for DirectTV’s pre-Super Bowl concert. [Glamazons]
- The winter weather can dry out your usually moisturized hair. Try this DIY recipe for a Rosemary Avocado Coconut Hair Mask to replenish your strands. [The Good Hair Blog]
- Model and America’s Next Top Model alum Eva Marcille welcome baby girl with fiancé, R&B singer Kevin McCall. [Instagram]
- Will it be the end of the world if Kim Kardashian covers Vogue? Because apparently, the reality TV star was being shot for the mag last night. [Jezebel]
- Can you be too old for a sexy lingerie ad? American Apparel doesn’t think so. [HuffPo]
Check out the rest of Solange’s Cosmo flicks on the next page.